A.C.T.’s Next Chapter
Join us as A.C.T. embarks on its own next chapter under the leadership of new Artistic Director Pam MacKinnon!
Click here to view the shows for the 2018–19 Season , which includes:
- Sweat, Lynn Nottage’s Pulitzer Prize–winning drama about a group of friends who have spent their lives sharing drinks, secrets, and laughs while working together at a steel factory in Reading, PA
- Men on Boats, “a thrilling, gender-flipped slice of Manifest Destiny” (Time Out New York)
- Artistic Director Pam MacKinnon’s directorial debut at A.C.T.: Edward Albee’s Pulitzer Prize–winning comedy Seascape
- Her Portmanteau, a taut and achingly poignant drama exploring the multigenerational bonds of a Nigerian family living in the United States
- The Great Leap, a buzzer-beating basketball drama that soars through time and across cultures from the hardball courts of San Francisco’s Chinatown to a Beijing on the brink of revolution
- Vanity Fair, an inventive and lively period drama featuring one of literature’s original “nasty women”
- And one more show to be announced soon!
Because you’re already a part of the A.C.T. family, we’d like to offer you a one-time opportunity to spend the full year with us—and save up to $182 PER PERSON off a full-season subscription!
FULL-SEASON PACKAGES START AT $16 PER PLAY!*
Price isn’t the only reason to subscribe. Full-season subscribers also receive:
- Free ticket exchanges
- One free production exchange per season
- Same seats for every production
- Priority seating
This offer is only good until Monday, April 16! To purchase a full-season subscription online, please choose your package below.