Who makes the rules that we obey and take for granted? When are they useful, and when should they be disrupted? Do rules make a playing field level, or does someone always have an advantage? In our 2019–20 season, we explore the “rules of play”—how we choose to bend or break them.
The 2019–20 Season includes:
- Top Girls, Caryl Churchill’s acclaimed play featuring the most unforgettable dinner party you’ll ever attend
- Testmatch, a time-traveling world premiere viewing colonialism, gender, and power through the lens of cricket
- A Christmas Carol, the beloved Bay Area tradition, featuring all your favorite characters
- Wakey, Wakey, Will Eno’s intimate comedy drama about the pleasure, humor, and sheer absurdity of life, starring two-time Emmy Award winner Tony Hale
- Gloria, the scalpel-sharp dark comedy and Pulitzer finalist from Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, directed by Eric Ting
- Toni Stone, the extraordinary, real-life story of a Bay Area athlete, the first woman to play professional baseball
- The Rocky Horror Show, director/choreographer Sam Pinkleton’s reimagining of the swirling, sci-fi cult classic for San Francisco 2020
- Poor Yella Rednecks: Vietgone Part 2, the second chapter in Qui Nguyen’s kickass, hip-hop trilogy about his own family
Packages start at just $14 per play—choose the one that’s right for you!
All Subscribers receive:
- Savings of up to 33% off single ticket prices
- Priority seating
- Free ticket exchanges
- Parking discounts and restaurant perks
- Discounts on Conservatory productions, classes, and more!
Choose a 7-Play Subscription and also receive:
- The same seats for every production
- One free production-to-production exchange per season
- Access to six additional half-price tickets for your friends and family to use in the 2019–20 season
Compare Package Prices
To join the 2019–20 season, select the number of plays you would like below.